Gravity Geolocation plugin is installed like any other WordPress plugin; via the Plugins page of the admin's dashboard.
To install Gravity Geolocation please follow the steps below:
- Download Gravity Geolocation plugin as a zip file from your Account page under the "Downloads" tab.
- Log in to the admin's dashboard of the site where you want to install Gravity Geolocation plugin.
- Navigate to the "Plugins" page.
- Click on the "Add New" button at the top of the page.
- Click the "Upload" button at the top of the page.
- Use the file uploader to select the Gravity Geolocation file you downloaded in step 1.
- Click the "Install Now" button.
- Once the installation is done, click the "Activate Plugin" link.