When creating a geolocation fields group, it is always recommended to first add the Geocoder field. The Geocoder field is a hidden field and will not be seen by the front-end user. It comes with different field options and Its main purpose is to sync between the other geolocation fields and to hold the geocoded information. After adding the geocoder field to the form you need to pay attention to its field ID. The geocoder field ID will serve as the geocoder ID when settings up the other geolocation fields.
- Default Latitude & Default Longitude - enter default coordinates if you would like populate the location fields with a default location when the form first loads. Otherwise, leave the default coordinates fields blank to load the form with blank location fields.
- Enable Page Locator - check this checkbox if you'd like the plugin to automatically try to retrieve the user's current position when the form first loads. Note that if the page locator is enabled the default coordinate above will be ignored.
- Location Found Message - an alert message that will popup on the screen once the page locator successfully found the user's current position. You can leave the field blank for no message.
- GEO my WP Post Integration ( requires GEO my WP plugin ) - check this checkbox if you would like to sync the geocoder location with GEO my WP when creating a post. This way, the post created will be searchable via GEO my WP search forms. Note that only one geocoder can be synced with GEO my WP posts.
- GEO my WP User Integration ( requires GEO my WP plugin and User Registration add-on ) - check this checkbox if you would like to sync the geocoder location with GEO my WP users database. This way, a registered user ( or when a user updates his location ) will be searchable with GEO my WP search forms ( Members Locator and WP Users search forms ). Note that only one geocoder can be synced with GEO my WP users.
- Custom Field Name - save the complete geocoded information as an array in a single custom field when creating a post.
- User Meta Field Name - save the complete geocoded information as an array in a user meta field. The information will be saved in a user meta of the user who submitting the form.
- Meta Fields Setup - save each of the geocoded fields in a custom field, user meta field or BuddyPress profile field ( Require BuddyPress plugin ) or your choice. Click on the "Show Fields" link to see the list of fields.