Google Map Field
Using the Google map field, you can provide the user with a simple method for finding his desired location; That's instead of or together with the address field, coordinates and locator button fields. The front-end user can drag the marker anywhere on the map and the location, if synced with a geocoder field, will be geocoded. If the map also synced with an address field and/or coordinates, the fields would then be populated with the location values.
- Geocoder ID - select the geocoder field ID which you'd like to sync the map with.
- Default Latitude - the latitude of the initial location that will be displayed when the form first loads.
- Default Longitude - the longitude of the initial location that will be displayed when the form first loads.
- Map Type - select between ROADMAP, SATELLITE, HYBRID or TERRAIN.
- Zoom Level - Select the initial zoom level of the map.
- Map width - enter the map width in pixels or percentage. For example, 100% or 250px.
- Map height - enter the map height in pixels or percentage. For example, 100% or 250px.
- Map marker URL - entere a URL of an image that will be used as the map marker. Otherwise, leave the field blank to use the default red marker.
- Draggable Map Marker - Enable / disable the marker draggable feature. This way you can either allow the user to set his position by dragging the marker on the map or disable marker dragging to only allow the map to be set by the other geolocation fields.
- Enable Mouse Scroll-wheel Zoom - enable / disable map zoom via the mouse scroll wheel.