Gravity Forms Address Field Geolocation
Gravity Forms plugin comes with an Address field
You can also enhance the address field with the Google Places Address Autocomplete feature and with a locator button.
Geolocation Fields Options
The additional field options that Gravity Forms Geolocation add-on adds to the Gravity Forms address field are listed below:
Select the geocoder field which you would like to sync this address field with.
- Enable Locator Button - check this checkbox to enable a locator button inside the address field which on click will retrieve the user's current location.
- Location found message - enter a message that will pop up on the screen once the page locator successfully found the user's current position. You can leave the field blank to disable the message.
- Disable location failed message - by default, the plugin will disable an alert message when the auto locator fails to retrieve the user's location. Check this checkbox if you wish to disable this message.
- Enable address
autocomplete- enable the Google Places A ddress
- Autocomplete usage - Select "Use the first text field of the Address Field" to use the first text input field of the Address field with the address autocomplete feature or "Add additional text field for the autocomplete" to add an additional text field that will be used for the address autocomplete.
- Autocomplete Results Types - Select the type of results that will be displayed in the suggested results. Click here to read more about the autocomplete types of results that you can choose from.
- Autocomplete countries restriction - select single or multiple countries from the select menu if you wish to restrict the address autocomplete suggested results to those specific countries. Otherwise, leave it unselected to include all countries.
- Autocomplete Placeholder - enter the placeholder for the address autocomplete input text field added by the plugin when the "Autocomplete Usage" select box is set to "Add
additionaltext field for the autocomplete".
- Field description - enter a description that will be displayed below the address autocomplete input text field added by the plugin when the "Autocomplete Usage" select box is set to "Add
Autocomplete Bounds Restriction
- Southwest point - enter a set of coordinates, comma-separated ( ex. 26.423277,-82.1371324 ), that represents the southwest point of the area that you would like to restrict.
- Northeast point - enter a set of coordinates, comma-separated ( ex. 26.4724595,-82.0217760 ), that represents the northeast point of the area that you would like to restrict.
- Strict the autocomplete to bounds - By default, the plugin will prioritize the suggested results based on addresses nearest, but not only, to the restricted area. Check this checkbox if you would like to restrict the suggested results to the bounds area only.
- enable Google map link - check this checkbox to display a link to Google Maps next to the address in the form entry and email notifications.